10) Magic Mervyn: Plain hamburger with grape jelly.
9) Captain American John: Skippy creamy peanut butter on Wonder bread, crusts removed.
8) Full Monty: spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, cheese, & spam on an English muffin.
7) Fat Tony S: Italian sausage, red peppers, and mozzarella cheese. Served with side of Uncle Ben's rice.
6) Dober's Delight: Vegetarian Portabella mushroom sandwich, sprouts, topped with a raspberry yogurt sauce. Served with a nice rose wine.
5) Sysop's Dynamic Duo: Chicago style hot dog, served with another Chicago style hot dog
4) Kyle's Happiness: buttered bacon and a side of deep fried fish.
3) Serbian Madness: Reuben Sandwich (hold the bread, hold the sauce, hold the kraut), a side of Gyro meat, 2 sides of crispy
bacon. And booze.
2) A Rocko Daniels: Pork Butt sandwich, served open-faced.
and the number 1...
1) Rogman's 911: roast beef, bacon, venison, veal, pork, steak, lamb, ham,
spam, & more Bacon on all-meat bun. Smothered with sausage gravy & a shot of garlic butter.